Effective disinfection – without manual procedures – chemicals or water
Due to increasingly higher hygiene demands in the food processing industry etc., the use of UV-C light to eliminate microorganisms e.g. bacteria, fungi, and viruses, is becoming more and more commonly used.
JIMCO is specialized in the elimination of microorganisms and odors. Jimco’s UV-C & Ozon technology is a unique solution for complete disinfection of surface in production areas.
The fact that it is now possible to automatically disinfect surface, which normally requires manual treatment, brings a large number of benefits for the business economy, the environment and the working environment.
Jimco’s air handling unit, the FLO-D, is an efficient and environmentally friendly way to disinfect production areas. This unique technology converts air into clean ozone by means of UV-C lamps, so O2 becomes O3 .
Depending on the calculated UV-C dosage, a kill rate of 99.9% of all microorganisms may be achieved.
Together with the PLC-control, special UV-C sensors developed by JIMCO A/S, ensure that the UV-C light is 100% effective.
Benefits FLO-D Technology:
- Avoid time-consuming manual disinfection with water and chemicals
- Save large amounts of water and energy for heating and drying
- Disinfects more efficiently in corners, cracks, ventilation ducts and cooling coils
- Avoid strong chemicals in the working environment
- Avoid environmentally harmful emissions of chlorinated wastewater
- Result is particularly effective